As a result, this increased number of mobile employees, BYOD users and guests need a way to easily and securely print from whichever office they happen to be working from, without the headaches of installing new printers each time.
Traditionally, printing has been a challenge for these users, as they needed IT’s help to install printers at each location they visited. But PrinterLogic’s Mobile Printing solution, which includes BYOD and Guest printing capabilities, gives organizations of all sizes the ability to enable all mobile employees, BYOD users and guests to easily print to the closest printer, without the need for print servers or the installation of printers, including Google Cloud or ready or iOS compatible printers.
Making Life Easier for Mobile Employees
PrinterLogic’s Mobile Printing solution enables mobile employees to print natively from their mobile devices by simply hitting the forward arrow, then print, and then selecting a PrinterLogic printer as their print option. Benefits for the mobile employee include:
- No software to install—Mobile employees no longer need to call IT for help installing the printers at each new location they visit.
- Any device—Supports all mobile devices, making mobile printing simple regardless of which device type your employees use.
- Any printer—Enables users to quickly and easily print from their mobile devices to any network printer, regardless of that printer’s mobile capabilities.
Making Life Easier for BYOD, Partners and Guests
BYOD users, partners and guests traditionally encounter a number of difficulties when trying to print from enterprise offices. Getting authorization to print and installing printers is often a non-starter, and is difficult for both the user and IT. PrinterLogic’s Mobile Printing solution enables BYOD users, partners and guests to easily print from any device, via simple email-to-print functionality regardless of whether they are on- or off-network. These users simply walk to a printer, enter its dedicated email address, email documents to that printer where it is immediately printed.
Making Life Easier on IT
Enterprise IT departments spend a large portion of their time dealing with print-related requests that stem from challenges around printing. PrinterLogic simplifies printing for those users, which drastically reduces the number of print-related service desk calls IT receives. In addition, PrinterLogic provides a number of added benefits for IT, including:
- Built-in security—Gives the enterprise complete control over who can print and to which printers.
- Retain control—Set quotas for how much guests can print, the file types they can print, limit printing to black and white only, and more.
- Supports any printer—Modernize your printing environment with PrinterLogic’s Mobile and Pull Printing solutions without the need to replace existing printers.
- Printer-specific release—PrinterLogic’s solution gives employees the ability to automatically release a print job to a specific printer from their mobile device.
With PrinterLogic, you can eliminate print servers completely, while also introducing new features like Mobile Printing—even on legacy printers. PrinterLogic replaces all the functionality that your print servers used to provide, plus additional capabilities that simplify print management and provisioning, reduce costs, and empower users to install printers for themselves, without calling the help desk.