Enable / Disable Print Job Audit Records
- When Print Job Audit records are disabled, the print job record is not recorded in the database.
- When print job audit records are enabled, a print job record is recorded in the database each time a user prints.
To enable print job auditing, do the following steps:
- Login to the Printer Installer Administrator.
- Select Tools > Settings > Print Jobs and enable the Enable Print Job Auditing option.
- On a computer running the Printer Installer Client, right click the system tray icon and select refresh or logout and login to activate the print job auditing feature in the client.
To learn how to view print job audit records, click here.