Mobile printing allows end users to print from mobile devices or via email. See the links below for instructions on how to configure the various mobile printing methods.
Native iOS printing via Wide-Area Bonjour
Google Cloud Print
Android, Chrome, and Chromebook printing via Google Cloud Print
Printing documents sent via email
Setting a user's mobile printer
Users need to select which printer they want their mobile print jobs to be output at. Once they have configured this printer, any print job sent from one of the above mobile printing methods will automatically be printed at the chosen printer. Users will be able to change their selected printer at any time.
How to select a mobile printer
- Open a web browser and access the Printer Installer Portal page. Sign in if necessary.
- Click on the grid button at the top left of the page.
- Select Mobile Printing > Set Mobile Printer...
- Click Select Printer. If a mobile printer is already selected, the button will say Change Printer instead.
- Select the printer to be used as the mobile printer, then click Select.
- Click Close.