Simplifying print management involves reducing what needs to be managed, including print servers. Eliminating print servers is not only possible, it’s our mantra here at PrinterLogic. When making the move to the cloud, companies are looking to solve the problems of print management without additional infrastructure. PrinterCloud is the solution to the SaaS-based print management problem.
PrinterCloud is a SaaS solution that completely eliminates the need for print servers, delivers centralized print management, and empowers end users to install their own printers with a single click. In addition, PrinterCloud solves the most prominent pain points in print management by:
- Converting the print environment to centrally-managed direct IP printing
- Simplifying printer driver management and deployment
- No print job leaves the local network segment
- Eliminating scripting and GPOs
- Simplifying printing in virtual environments (Citrix, VMware, VDI)
- Delivering powerful reporting and alerting features
- Enabling printing from any mobile device to any network printer
- Increasing security and reducing waste through Pull Printing
All the cost, effort, and complexity of traditional print servers are no longer necessary. PrinterCloud replaces all the functionality that print servers used to provide in a single SaaS solution. It also adds many new features that simplify print management and provisioning, reduce costs, and empower users to install printers for themselves without calling the help desk.
With PrinterCloud, you can replace all the functionality that print servers used to provide, while adding many new features that simplify print management and provisioning, reduce costs, and empower users to install printers for themselves, without calling the help desk.
Start Your FREE Trial
Questions? Please Call: 435.652.1288