- About us
- For any queries concerning your data, please contact the Data Protection Coordinator at the above address or by email at email@example.com.
- The PrinterLogic solution is a single integrated platform designed to enable customers to eliminate print servers.
- Transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
- The Site is hosted on Amazon Web Services web servers in the United States. If you are located in a non-US jurisdiction, such as the European Economic Area ("EEA") or the European Union ("EU") (including the United Kingdom), by providing us with your personal data you consent to the transfer of such personal data to the United States, a jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country. Please note that we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to transfer your personal Information from the EEA or Switzerland to the United States and other countries.
- We have, however, taken steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected to the standard imposed by the EU data protection laws.
- These measures include imposing contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal information or ensuring that the recipients are subscribed to “international frameworks” that aim to ensure adequate protection.
- Please contact us if you would like more information about the protections that we put in place; however, we have procedures in place to ensure the protection of your personal data.
- What Information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address or phone number
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password
- Call recordings (including voicemail on individual machines)
- CV or other information provided to us when you express an interest in working within our organization
- Information about your business such as your company name and website
- How long do we keep your data?
- We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you or your company services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you have expressed an interest in buying products or services from us or from our selected partners, we will retain your contact details and related information concerning your inquiry for three (3) years from the date that we last had contact with you.
- If you have purchased goods or services from us or from our selected partners:
- We will keep the data relating to that purchase (e.g. order forms and invoices and related correspondence) for seven (7) years from the date of the contract.
- We will keep the data you have provided to us for as long as your account is active; and
- If there is a dispute, we will keep the data you have provided to us for as long as is necessary until such dispute is resolved and finally settled.
- Voicemail recordings and voice recordings of telephone calls shall be kept for three (3) months.
- If you have requested that we do not send you marketing information, we will always retain sufficient information to ensure that we remember to comply with your request.
- The periods stated in this section 4 may be extended if we are required by law to keep your data for a longer period.
- Cookies, Links to Other Websites & Social Plug-ins
- For more information about cookies generally and how to disable them you can visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
- We use so-called social plugins (buttons) of social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- After their activation, a direct link to the server of the respective social network is established. The contents of the button are then transmitted from the social network directly to your browser and incorporated in the Site.
- After activation of a button, the social network can retrieve data, independently of whether you interact with the button or not. If you are logged on to a social network, the network can assign your visit to the Site to your user account.
- If you are a member of a social network and do not wish it to combine data retrieved from your visit to our Site with your membership data, you must log out from the social network concerned before activating the buttons.
- We have no influence on the scope of data that is collected by the social networks through their buttons. The data use policies of the social networks provide information on the purpose and extent of the data that they collect, how this data is processed and used, the rights available to you and the settings that you can use to protect your privacy.
- Additional Information Collected from third parties
- We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you may include:
- Purchased marketing data about our customers (including names, emails, and phone numbers, and employers) from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
- How we use collected information and the lawful basis for doing so
- PrinterLogic may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Provide you with any requested company, product or service information
- Provide you with other marketing information about our company, products or services (or those of our selected partners) to keep you informed of any events or promotions that we think may interest you
- Send product updates, warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests or other questions or concerns
- Administer your account and any orders you place with us, and provide you with technical or other services
- To personalize your user experience or to improve our Site, refer to sections 5.1 and 5.2 about cookies
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature, and notify you if you win
- Will we share your personal data with any third parties?
- We may share your data with other companies within our group as described above.
- We may disclose your information to our third-party service providers for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf e.g. advertising agencies or administrative service providers. When we use third party service providers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.
- Third Parties
- Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. These services may include:
- Payment processing
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
In certain situations, PrinterLogic may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or investigate fraud. If PrinterLogic is involved in a (potential) merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, with a third party, we may transfer your information to that party to ensure that it can continue to provide information that you have requested or for any of the other purposes that we have noted above. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
- Your right to access data
- We always aim to be as open as we can and allow people access to their personal information. Where we hold your personal data, you can make a ‘subject access request’ to us and we will provide you with:
- a description of it
- an explanation of why we are holding it
- information about who it could be disclosed to; and
- a copy of the information in an intelligible form – unless an exception to the disclosure requirements is applicable
- If you would like to make a “subject access request” please make it in writing to our contact details here and mark it clearly as “Subject Access Request.”
- If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
- Unless you agree to a different timeframe, we will complete your subject access request within one month.
- Right to stop marketing messages
You always have the right to stop marketing messages. We will usually include an unsubscribe button in any marketing emails. If you do wish to unsubscribe, please click the “unsubscribe” button and we will promptly action that request. Alternatively, you can update your marketing preferences by contacting us at any-time or when we contact you. Our contact details are shown above.
- Right to be forgotten
If we hold personal data about you, but it is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected and cannot otherwise be justified, you have the right to request that we delete the data.
- Right to restrict data
If we hold personal data about you and you believe it is inaccurate, you have the right to request us to restrict the data until it is verified. You also have the right to request that the data is restricted where you have a right to it being deleted but would prefer that it is restricted.
- Transferring your personal data
- Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract as set out under Section 6, you may ask us to provide you with a copy of that information in a structured data file. We will provide this to you electronically in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, such as a CSV file.
- You can ask us to send your personal information directly to another service provider, and we will do so if this is technically possible. We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this concerns other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
Right to complain
You always have the right to complain to the personal data regulator in your country at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have robust information security management systems in place to protect your personal information and we undergo security assessments by internal personnel and third parties, which include infrastructure vulnerability assessments and application security assessments.
This document was last updated in May 2018.